Villa Belinzaghi is located at the end of the famous "strettoia" of Cernobbio going to Villa d'Este and defined an architecture in "modern English" style with neoclassical inspirations.
With symmetrical and linear lines, the property occupies a very large area, characterized by an English garden full of tall trees, conifers and magnolias.
The only elements that give movement to the building are two small side wings; the spaces are simple, in fact the architect's priority was to create functional spaces.
Commissioned in the second half of 1800 by the mayor Giulio Belinzaghi, Milanese count and banker, it was designed by Eng. Giacomo Bussi; near the centre of Cernobbio, it overlooks the lake and is served by a dock well protected by high walls.
14/04/2021 09:46 local time
Con la partecipazione del Distretto dell’Attrattività Turistica del Centro Lario e dei seguenti Comuni:
Con il patrocinio di