Dedicated to the patron Saint of Cernobbio, which is celebrated on January 22nd, it has a brightly coloured façade, while inside it consists of a single nave with two side chapels.
Notable are the frescoes, the statues and the numerous decorations in wood and gold. The wooden high altar is a copy of the original one, considered a valuable work of art, unfortunately destroyed in a fire in the late '70s of the 1900.
The origin of the Church dates back to the beginning of 1100; it was already existing and functioning, but more modest than now.
The Romanesque style building was then renovated in 1700; this renovation led to a transformation towards a baroque appearance.
Evidence of the ancient structure is the Renaissance baptismal font which is located in a niche near the entrance.
The interior frescoes, depicting the life of St. Vincent and the Holy Trinity, probably date back to the second half of 1800 and were made by a local artist, then restored by the artist Torildo Conconi from Como. Because of a fire most of the original furnishings were lost; the present ones are in fact reproductions based on historical photographs. It is also possible to admire a 16th century cross made by Francesco de Gregori, while in the garden of the rectory there is a baptismal font probably dating back to 1510.