From December 14th 2019 to January 12th 2020 everyday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm in Tremezzina will take place the traditional show “Native Scenes in the hamlets”.
The official opening ceremony will take place on Saturday 14th December at 6:00 pm at the Chiesa di san Pietro in Volesio, with symbolic blessing of all the nativity scenes.
The event is organized by Associazione Pro Loco Tremezzo with the collaboration of Parishes and Municipal Administration of Tremezzina, with the invaluable contribution of the spontaneous committees “Nativity in the Hamlets”.
A journey to discover the most beautiful corners of one of the most beautiful towns in Italy, in the magical atmosphere of Christmas.
The hamlets involved are: Balogno – Bolvedro – Bonzanigo – Campo – Carate – Intignano – Lenno – Masnate – Ossuccio – Portezza – Rogaro – Viano – Volesio.
Locations of Nativity scenes
A walk through the hamlets in search of the numerous nativity scenes set up in the most evocative corners of Tremezzina.
Red signs with the comet star will help you find the nativity scenes in the various hamlets. It is a treasure hunt between breathtaking views and picturesque corners.
The Nativity Scenes
- Landscape Museum – AIAP Show – From 7th December 2019 to 19th January 2020
- Balogno Borgo – Diorama AIAP
- Bolvedro – Cazura Christmas walk
- Nativity Scenes House – AIAP Show – Every day from 21/12/2019 to 19/01/2020, from 9:00 to 19:00
- Scuola dell’Infanzia Mezzegra
- San Giuseppe – AIAP Show – Every day from 20/12/2019 to 19/01/2020, from 10:00 to 18:00
- Lenno – Presepio Meccanico (open from 24/12 to 31/01)
- Villa del Balbianello – AIAP Show – From 8th December to 6th January, from 11:00 to 17:00 (last entry 16:00). Closed on Monday and Wednesday
- Casa Brenna Tosatto
- Cascine di Ossuccio
Program of related events
- December 6th at 16:45 – snack at the Nativity Scene of Casa Brenna Tosatto
- December 14th at 17:30 – blessing with crib aperitif of Masnate
- December 14th at 18:00 – Chiesa di San Pietro in loc. Volesio
Official opening of the Nativity scenes in the hamlets exhibition and
symbolic blessing of all the cribs.
- December 20th at 20:30
Casa dei Presepi e Chiesa di San Giuseppe, Mezzegra
Blessing of the new Nativity scenes
- December 23rd at 21:00 – wishes exchange at the Nativity Scene of Balogno
- December 28th at 15:00 – sweet and salty snack at the crib of Rogaro
- January 1st at 14:30 – snack at the crib of Viano
- January 5th at 20:30 – Teatro T. Olivelli loc. Tremezzo
Charity bingo and final evening of Nativity scenes in the hamlets
- January 6th at 15:00 – snack at the crib of Intignano