The Oratory of the Blessed Virgin of Asnigo represents a point of interest for the beauty of the frescoes and statues it is decorated with. The origins date back to the Middle Ages but the original appearance is more recent.
The oratory was probably built in the Middle Ages but, during the following centuries, it had several uses that changed its appearance. During the plague of 1600 it was used as a lazaret, while later the structure was enlarged with the sacristy and the vestibule. The façade has two large arched windows with 16th century grilles, but it is worth noting the frescoes in the internal chapel: "The Madonna enthroned with Child and Saints: Stephen, Lucy, Martha, Catherine" and "The Annunciation".
Dedicated to the "Nativity of Mary", the Oratory was also visited by Bishop Ninguarda who came here on a pastoral visit at the end of 1500.