In case of rain the concert will be held at the Auditorium dell’Istituto Comprensivo Statale della Tremezzina.
Villa Carlotta will host a precious chamber event: Louis Lortie and Les Vents Français will alternate in flexible formations to present the Flute Sonata No. 1 Op. 13 in A Major by Fauré, the Clarinet Sonata No. 1 Op. 120 in F minor by Brahms, the Quintet Op. 16 in E-Flat Major by Beethoven – full of reminiscences of the themes of Mozart’s works – and the kaleidoscopic Sextet in C Major FP 100 by Poulenc.
- € 40,00 full price
- € 20,00 reduced (residents and students up to 26 years)
- Emmanuel Pahud, Flute
- Paul Meyer, Clarinet
- Gilbert Audin, Bass
- François Leleux, Oboe
- Radovan Vlatković, Horn
- Louis Lortie, Piano
- Fauré – Flute Sonata No. 1 Op. 13 in A Major
- Poulenc – Sextet in C Major FP 100
- Brahms – Clarinet Sonata No. 1 Op. 120 in F minor
- Beethoven – Quintet Op. 16 in E-Flat Major