The Church of San Giorgio is located in the heart of the historic center of Bellagio, a few steps from the town hall.
It is contemporary to the Church of San Giacomo, the main church of the city: like this one, it dates back to the XI-XII century (it is dated between 1080 and 1120).
The interior hosts a fresco of the eleventh century representing the ''Madonna della Cintura'', a cult very felt in the area, confirmed by the presence of the Confraternita dei Cinturati.
Con la partecipazione del Distretto dell’Attrattività Turistica del Centro Lario e dei seguenti Comuni:
Con il patrocinio di