Sunday, November 10, 2019 at the Teatro Sociale in Como is organized the event “Opera Family Experience”.
As every year, the Teatro Sociale hosts the inauguration of the new editions of the educational-artistic projects of Opera Education, with the Sunday entirely dedicated to families.
Sunday 10 starts with a workshop of breathing and prenatal vocalization, preview of Opera meno9, which then gives way to two musical activities for children between 0 and 6 years, to experiment with the senses and sounds. The afternoon will be a theatrical party: a special snack for our young and old guests will be set up in the Reduced Theatre, and a stand of Unicef Como will propose a workshop to create their iconic Pigotta, and invite to adoption: an opportunity to expand the family and discover the many messages that the Lombard doll is the bearer. In the meantime, in an enchanted room, the wheelbarrows of books by A Voce Alta will animate fairy tales and tales. At the end of an afternoon of reading and music, the children will be invited to a musical and rhythmic workshop, while adults, parents and teachers who have participated in the Experience, will be invited to listen live to a symphonic concert in the Great Hall of the Theatre.
Because music and theatre are for everyone and for everyone.
Family programme of 10 November
- 10:00-11:00 Banded music – Recommended for children between 0 and 15 months*.
- 11:00-12:00 In search of the lost piece – A free tale of Rigoletto’s music. Workshop for children from 3 to 6 years accompanied by an adult*.
- 11:00-12:00 – Laboratorio Opera meno9 – Presentation of the project and workshop for mothers in sweet expectation*
- 15:00-19:00 A family space – Snacks for all and children’s corners – for all ages
- 15:30-19:00 Loudly – Animated readings for young readers
- 15:30-17:00 Adopt a Pigotta – Laboratory for the creation of a Pigotta. Edited by Unicef, provincial committee of Como
- 15:30-16:30 Orchestra workshop in game – Guide to listening to the concert at 17:00
- 17:00 Matthieu Mantanus and Filomena Moretti – Symphonic Concert, Orchestra 1813. A dialogue between strings and guitar from Vivaldi to Respighi, from Giuliani to Cajkovski*.
- 17:00-19:00 Music and rhythm workshop – Entertainment for children during the concert at 17.00**
The entrance is free for the whole day and for all meetings.
* obligatory booking
**Children’s escorts participating in the Opera Family Experience will have a reduced admission fee of € 10.00 for the concert, while children can participate free of charge in the music workshop.
For more information
Como Social Theatre
T. (+39) 031 270171