In case of bad weather the concert will take place at the Auditorium of the School Complex of Tremezzina.
Villa del Balbianello will be transformed into an ideal opera stage, for a brilliant roundup of excerpts from famous melodramas, entrusted to the voices of the Young Artists in residence of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel with mezzosoprano Sophie Koch.
Among the titles, excerpts from Le nozze di Figaro and Il flauto magico by Mozart, Il cavaliere della rosa by Richard Strauss, the operettas of Humperdinck, Offenbach and Johann Strauss, ending with contemporary Man of La Mancha by Wasserman and Candide by Bernstein.
- € 40,00 full price
- € 20,00 reduced (residents and students up to 26 years)
- € 15,00 reduced visibility
- Sophie Koch, Mezzosoprano
Young Artists in residence of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel
- Louise Kuyvenhoven, Soprano
- François Pardailhé, Tenor
- Rupert Grössinger, Baritone
- Marie Datcharry, Piano
- Mozart – Extracted from The Marriage of Figaro
- Mozart – Extracted from So All Fans
- Mozart – Extracts from Die Entführung aus dem Serail
- Mozart – Extracted from Die Zauberflöte
- R. Strauss – Extracted from Der Rosenkavalier
- Humperdinck – Extracts from Hänsel and Gretel
- J. Strauss – Extracted from Die Fledermaus
- Offenbach – Extracts from Les Contes d’Hoffmann
- Offenbach – Extracts from La Périchole
- Wasserman – Extracts from Man of La Mancha
- Bernstein – Extracts from Candide