The complex of Villa Aureggi consists of a residence built in 1886 and surrounded by a garden with ornamental essences among which a big magnolia, a rare plant of osmanthus and laurel hedges stand out.
The main building, overlooking the lake, consists of a central part on three floors, complemented by a curved pediment summit, and of two lower side buildings. The façade is symmetrical and is marked by corner pilaster strips with simple ashlar elements in the ground floor. The openings are arranged in a regular rhythm with a central balcony with wrought iron railings and they are marked by geometric frames.
At the rear there are two other lower buildings with a longitudinal plan developing from the lake to the west. In one of these buildings there was the wine cellar with vaulted ceiling and another big cellar previously connected to the tower and then used as part of the military complex.
La villa non è aperta al pubblico