Parish church founded in 1537 and built in 1645, with Baroque interior featuring stuccoes, frescoes, scagliole and canvases.
Of major importance is the one dedicated to the Saints in the presbytery. In the 18th century the parish of Carate was already mentioned with a dedication to the Saints Giacomo and Filippo.
Con la partecipazione del Distretto dell’Attrattività Turistica del Centro Lario e dei seguenti Comuni:
Con il patrocinio di