Feeling brave? take a dip in Lake Como on Sunday 31 March 2019 and enjoy fresh water.
Initiative to raise awareness of the problems of boat mobility of disabled people in Lake Como, organized by Riva Romantica and Associazione Commercio e Turismo.
The event will begin at 10:00 am on March 31 in Piazza Roma, Laglio (CO) and will continue until 12:00 pm, following this schedule:
- 9:00 a.m. Opening of the registration to sympathizer member and delivery of information material.
- 10:00 am Beginning of the dives.
- 11:00 a.m. Photo souvenir and thanks.
- Aperitif offered in the square to divers, members and volunteers.
- 12:00 p.m. Closing of the event and possibility of enjoying a set menu at a price agreed with the restaurants involved in the event.
There is a small locker room.
Throughout the event you can try for free the Water Bikes and approach the world of diving thanks to the Neptune divers team of Como.
Please bring bathrobe, swimsuit and slippers.
Participation fee € 10.00 (to support the costs of organization, including insurance, medical care).
All other organisational costs will be covered entirely by the sponsors.