The City of Cernobbio joins the Sport in the Parks - Urban sport activity and weekend project, in collaboration with Sport and Health.
The activities will take place every weekend at the former Galoppatoio di Villa Erba on Via Regina in Cernobbio.
The opening is scheduled for Saturday, June 25 from 3:30 p.m and the activities will take place for one year.
Sports in the Park project https://www.sportesalute.eu/sport-nei-parchi.html is a new model of use of public parks that involves the creation of "sport islands," open-air gyms run by local ASD/SSDs in which a program of free outdoor sports activities is offered for the community, thanks to funding from Sport and Health and co-financing from municipalities.
The ASDs present are:
- ASD Lario Scuola di Judo Judo and MGA (For children, young people, women and over 65)
- ASD Emozioningioco Yoga and Psycho Gymnastics (For children, young people and women)
- ASD Urban Combat LLM Ju Jitsu and Fitness (For children, young people, women and over 65)
- ASD Cometa Soccer and Futsal (for children and young people)
- ASD Lariointelvi Volley and Beach-Volley (For children, young people, women and over 65)
Participation in the activities is free of charge.
A valid medical certificate for noncompetitive sports activity is required.
The Ex Galoppatoio di Villa Erba, Via Regina 2/A
is 1 km from the "Lago di Como" exit of the A9 highway and can be reached by following the signs for Cernobbio.
Parking Garage of Villa Erba, street level, present in front of the entrance.