From Friday 5 July till Sunday 7 July 2019 will take place the 38th Edition of Lake Festival in Varenna.
Events for all tastes and all ages from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
A rich calendar of activities, the possibility of tasting local dishes, and Busker Food Festival will delight the palates with Street food of excellence at the Olivedo Gardens.
On the occasion of the Lake Festival, as usual the Pro Loco of Varenna organizes for Saturday, July 6, the fireworks show, preceded by the historical commemoration on the Riva Grande with the landing of the refugees of Isola Comacina.
Friday, July 5
- from 7:00 pm to 12:00 pm: street food at the Olivedo locality gardens with Busken Food
- from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm: lounge music
- from 10:00 pm to 12:00 pm: dj set with Dj Bruno Ligari
Saturday, July 6
- from 11:00 am to midnight: street food at the Olivedo gardens with Busken Food
- from 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm: dj set with Dj Bruno Ligari
- 10:00 pm hours in Riva Grande: historical re-enactment of the landing of refugees from Comacina Island
- from 11:15 pm to midnight: great fireworks display on the lake
Course by car ferry from Varenna to Menaggio and then from Menaggio to Bellagio at about 00:30 am.
Possibility of parking in the Varenna car park at a reduced rate from 6:00 pm to midnight
Sunday, July 7
- from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm: street food at the Olivedo gardens with Busken Food
- dalle 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm: 70’s and 80’s dj set and lounge music.