On the occasion of the European Days of Historical Mills, there is the opportunity to participate Sunday, May 19 in a beautiful organized excursion of about 10 km!
To the discovery of the ancient roots of the territory, where since 1200, along the ancient canal, more than 12 mills have developed, Nadia, the guide, will accompany you following the footsteps of travelers who transported goods from village to village, through paths in the woods and breathtaking views.
The excursion ends with a visit to the mills.
Meeting point: Dorio railway station
We recommend the use of:
- shoes suitable for trekking
- sunglasses and sunscreen
- jacket or sweater depending on the season
- waterproof jacket or raincoat
- the use of trekking poles is recommended
- Duration: 7 hours, including visits and stops
- Route length: About 10 km
- Height difference: 300 m
- Difficulty: E
Not suitable for people with motor disabilities and pushchairs
- Adults € 20,00
- Young people € 10,00 (accompanied by an adult)
- packed lunch
- transfer to and from the starting point
- anything not specified
The Excursion will be confirmed with a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 25.
The Excursion may be modified or changed exclusively according to the guide’s decision.
In case of bad weather the excursion will be postponed or cancelled with the possibility of reimbursement.