The great triathlon returns for the fourth time to Cernobbio over the SPRINT distance, the fastest and most spectacular in the tri discipline and on tracks completely closed to vehicular traffic.
- 1^SWIMMING FRACTION KM 0,750 (n°1 lap)
It takes place along a triangular track in the stretch of water in front of the vast and scenic Risorgimento Square.
- 2^CYCLISM FRACTION KM20 (n°3 laps)
A scenic route along the wide lakefront artery that connects Cernobbio to Como, completely flat enjoys unique scenic cues as well as high historical-architectural qualities such as the passages alongside Villa Erba and Villa Olmo.
The stick course(out and back)makes it even more spectacular and fully visible to the public, media and the athletes themselves.
map online soon.
- 3^RUNNING FRACTION KM5 (n°1 lap)
Partially stick course on single lap presents at km 1 an uphill falsopiano section of 800 meters.
Absolute scenic qualities with splendid lake views and prestigious passage beside the famous historic Villa D'Este.
Each participant should view the race tracks before the competition al to avoid misinterpretation of route.
LOGISTICS Reserved parking at Ex.Galoppatoio/Via Regina. Secretariat/race packets/showers at Canottieri Cernobbio/Via Regina headquarters. Race course/changing area/bag area/start/finish line at Piazza Risorgimento
16:00/18:00 Race packet distribution
9:00/12:00 Race packet distribution
11:30/12:30 Opening/closing changing area
13:00 Partenza 1^ female battery
13:30 Partenza 2^ top male battery
13:36 Partenza 3^ men battery
13:39 Partenza 4^ men battery
14:30 Pasta party/awards ceremony
1) athletes regularly registered with F.I.TRI affiliated club.
2) athletes not registered with F.I.TRI.but in possession of specific medical certificate of agonistic fitness for TRIATHLON activating daily card which involves the surcharge of Euro 20 of the registration fee.