The Villa Bonaventura was built in 1891 and designed by Giacomo Mantegazza for a British collector, Alfred Trench. The building is surrounded by a large park with flower beds and tall trees and it was sold in 1955 to the family Sada.
The Anglican church of the Ascension
Church of San Rocco
Historical Hamlet of Griante
Church of S. Giuseppe
Church of San Martino
Church of Santi Nabore e Felice
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming events