The Festival of Bellagio 2019 includes three evenings Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 June and Saturday 6 July.
As per tradition there will be a torchlight procession departing from the village of Bellagio, which through the private gardens on the lakeside will reach San Giovanni, and then music, great food and entertainment.
A unique experience to cross the private gardens of Villa Melzi, Gerli and Trotti in the evening.
Saturday 22 June
- from 19:00 hours party in the square with menus based on fish from the lake, ribs and salamella.
- at 21:30, departing from the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, will begin the traditional torchlight procession that will reach San Giovanni through the gardens of the villas Melzi, Gerli and Trotti.
Sunday 23 June
- at 10:00 am Holy Mass in the church of San Giovanni in honor of the Patron.
- from 19:00 you can still enjoy fish from the lake, ribs and salamella.
Saturday, July 6
- from 19:00 hours party in the square with a menu of fish from the lake, ribs, salami and gnocchi.
During all three evenings there will be musical entertainment for adults and a cheerful animation for children.